Welcome to a seminar focusing on strategic internationalisation. STINT has had six calls in the Strategic Grants programme and funded 20 projects plus one in the Grants for Integration and Internationalisation programme. All on-going and finished projects have been asked to present their results.
The purpose of the seminar is to share knowledge to improve on-going and planned strategic internationalisation activities. It will also be a meeting place for the discussion and creation of new applications and projects.
- Swedish Academic Collaboration Forum and Mirai, Petra Moser Nörgaard, Lund University
- International students “in real life” at BTH, Maria Engelmark, Linköping University (previously at Blekinge University of Technology)
- Inclusive internationalisation: fast track for university teachers and researchers, Karolina Catoni, University of Gothenburg.
- Management of (joint) internationalisation projects, Johan Schnürer, Örebro University (and previously project leader for a Strategic Grants project at SLU)
- How to make a strong proposal, John Hudzik, member of STINT’s Strategic Grants review committee
- How to secure the sustainability of the various initiatives taken during the STINT-funded period, Jörgen Sjöberg, Chalmers University
- How to measure progress and success, Tobias Fridholm, SWECO.
Reflections on strategic internationalisation, Agneta Bladh, the Inquiry on increased internationalisation of higher education institutions
Concluding remarks, Andreas Göthenberg, Executive Director, STINT
Date: March 7th
Time: kl. 10.00–15.30
Location: STINT, Mäster Samuelsgatan 60, Floor 9, Stockholm
The seminar is free of charge to attend. Coffee will be served from 09.30 am.
To register, please use
the registration form
Please note that the closing date for registration is Monday, March 5th, 2018.