Singapore International Graduate Award
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a partnership between A*STAR, the Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore and the Singapore University of Technology and Design, offering a full PhD scholarship to international students who wish to pursue their PhD in Singapore. PhD training will be carried out in English and conducted in an A*STAR Research Institute (RI) or at one of the three universities. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by one of the three Singapore universities.
- Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies. The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500
- Open for applications by all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. SINGA may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
More information about the program on this website: a-star.edu.sg/singa-award
Details on application procedures
For further enquiries, please contact A*STAR Graduate Academy at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In parallel, if you are interested, please also send an e-mail to STINT to apply for a scholarship within the Capstone Awards programme. This application to STINT and questions about the programme can be addressed to:
+46 8 671 19 92